
Tuesday, September 7

Wednesday, September 8

Thursday, September 9
Little pizzas we tried from a magazine recipe that turned out to be really good. Store bought crusts with pesto, tomato, red onion and brie. Zach made his own with shredded cheese only.


Friday, September 10
Frank and I decided awhile ago to get nanos for running but wanted to wait and see what the new ones would be like before we ordered. Well, he went for the old model, and I pre-ordered a new one in blue (picture here).

Also, Gabe's wearing 18 month clothes now.

Saturday, September 11
We found some time to go outside and let Zach ride his bike. Little did we know that the lasagna that was cooking had overflowed the dish and the drippings were burning in the oven...we were really lucky that the smoke alarms hadn't started going off. It tasted good, though; now I just have to clean the oven...


Sunday, September 12
Oh my, I didn't realize until I just typed that date that we have less than a month 'til Gabe's birthday. Wow, time is flying. Anyway, in case you don't watch Playhouse Disney, meet Special Agent Oso and Handy Manny. I'm sure that Zach has refused to come talk to you on Skype because he is watching one of these two before bedtime.


1 comment:
The first time I looked at the picture of Zach on his bike, I didn't even realize monkey was in the back! Hehehe
Post a Comment