Monday, July 26, 2010

Project 365: Week 30

I'm so happy to have had only about 50 photos to choose from this week. We are still finding our rhythm, and I'm realizing that with Gabe being very mobile now our daily routine is quite a bit different than it was before our vacation.

Monday, July 19
I took the boys to the clinic for Gabe's 9 month appointment, so they didn't get a regular nap. Not that they were back on track yet from the traveling, but this sight would have been cuter and more of a relief if it didn't mean another night of crabby wake-ups from both of them. (Oh, his 9-month stats: 23 lbs. and 30 inches.)


Tuesday, July 20
More unplanned dozing off. Gabe still wakes up 1-2 times a night, but it took about four days for Zach to go to bed without crying and sleep the whole night.


Wednesday, July 21
This was Belgium's national holiday, and Frank was home to help kid-wrangle. Zach was loving this set-up with blue monkey tucked into the front of his monkey (leash) backpack. He cracks us up.


Thursday, July 22
These days Gabriel absolutely, positively lives for bathtime! The way he acts like it's his own personal swimming pool cracks us up, too.


Friday, July 23
Separation anxiety is starting to set in. I can no longer be too far away or Gabe gets panicky. So he's been under foot a lot lately, and then Zach's gotta come see what all the excitement is about. So now I've got two little orbiting beings...lovely.


Saturday, July 24
Zach takes big-brotherhood very seriously sometimes.


Sunday, July 25
What I'm currently reading...

No comments: