Thursday, December 24, 2009

In the days before Christmas

A look at all our recent activities:

A very merry Christmas party at playgroup. Zach didn't want to have anything to do with Santa, he only wanted to get his present. He suddenly knows what presents are and he loves them! I can't wait to see how he reacts to all the gifts on Christmas morning.


We've had some snowfall over the last week. It's been cold enough that some of it should stick around til Christmas, though it isn't as pretty as it was a week ago.


I got the crazy notion to try another photo shoot with the boys. What I'd been aiming for, a picture of the two of them sitting together, just isn't going to happen. Mostly because Gabe can't sit up yet, but also because Zach will have nothing to do with holding him or sitting close to him. He resists just because he knows we want him to do it. I did manage to get some good photos, though I had to bribe Zach with an early gift to get him to sit for as long as he did. I know we'll take lots more photos on Christmas day of them and their toys...

Just hanging out later that day...

An outing yesterday to downtown Brussels. It was a little colder and windier than I had anticipated, so I'm glad we bundled up as much as we did.

And the highlight of this lazy Christmas Eve day: croissants with egg, cheese, and bacon made by Larry.

No comments: