Sunday, November 1, 2009

At home

A look at what we've been doing the past couple of weeks:

Bathtime.


Sporting cute Halloween clothes. Sorry, Lisa, I must not have gotten a picture of Gabe in the sleeper, but he looked adorable (maybe after the next load of laundry). There was a party at playgroup, and everyone was excited to see Zach again and meet the baby.


Sleeping, or trying to.


Posing for photo shoots :)


We tried to get some pictures of Zach and Gabe together. Well, I mean, we did get some pictures of them together, but to get Zach to sit still on the couch we had to turn on one of his favorite shows, and then he wouldn't look at me. Oh well.


We did manage to get some cute pictures when Zach started pointing out body parts.


Mommy time.


Daddy time.


And a video of the boys together:

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Beth, your boys are beautiful! I love the body parts pictures...those would be great blown up and framed on a wall. Priceless! Congrats again and I hope you're doing well!

Janie said...

Beth, Frank, & boys... The pictures are just wonderful! Megan and I have enjoyed them so much. You all look so happy, and we're just so tickled for you. Love, Janie