Thank you for such a great tour of your city.
I knew we were going to have a marvelous weekend when we could see the Eiffel Tower as soon as we got off the Metro...talk about LOCATION! Barb and Ron could even see the top of it from their hotel room.

We purposely booked a hotel close to you guys, and it was a good call. We enjoyed being able to go to your apartment, and I can't even say enough about the great bakeries and the Starbucks right down the street.
The boat tour was another great idea, and was unbelievably convenient. Like a water taxi taking you to all the best locations! Loic was the ultimate tour guide. Did he really get off the boat a stop early so he could run to the bridge and wave to us? He did, indeed--a great memory that I'm glad I caught with the camera.
Thank you, Abby, for trying to help us distract Zach from his tantrum at the Musee d'Orsay. And thank you, Loic, for escorting Frank and Zach back to the hotel when it didn't work. Ahhh...sightseeing with a toddler!





1 comment:
Beth,
What a wonderful summary of our trip to Paris! And thank you Abby and Loic for the wonderful tour! You guys are the best!
Barbara
Post a Comment